1. Wear colour near your face.
If you don’t have any colour in your winter wardrobe, invest in some now! It really will lift your mood through the cooler weather and also be wearable when Spring comes in. Colour is one of the easiest ways to update your winter wardrobe.
2. Apply stronger lip colour.
Lips should be bolder in winter to help you look healthier and more vibrant. In fact, a new lipstick is one of the least expensive ways to add a pick me up in the middle of winter.
3. Buy yourself a stylish and colourful umbrella!
You won’t feel miserable pulling out a glam red/pink/vibrant blue umbrella (unlike dull black). What could be better more cheerful than a rainbow or a spectrum of colours umbrella.
If it is really wet, try a pair of colourful wellies. The original iconic Hunter Wellington Boot is now available in the latest spring shade of Clementine, Jade, Blue Lily and Lipstick.
4. Get yourself a mani/pedi in your favourite colours or try something new.
Nail colours no longer have to match, go for your two favourite colours! Or try something new with a single nail colour, a dot, stripes or a flower.
Colours this Spring will be primary, vibrant oranges, nude pastel and of course The Pantone Colour of the Season, Radiant Orchid!
5. Start planning your colours for spring!
As the days begin to get lighter and longer you can start introducing some spring colours, so get ready! Try wearing more white, looks great with black to liven up your winter wardrobe and this Spring is all about Black and White looks.
Do your research. Look at the Pantone Fashion Colour report for the newest and the latest colours for Spring 2014.
6. OK, one more just in case you haven’t done it already – get your colours done! Visit Colour Me Beautiful HK and book an appointment to learn the colours that make you look your best. Not only will you save money, you will save time. You won't be buying colours that you don't wear or don't need.